Ted 2

I've tried my best not to 100% support any Mark Wahlberg projects. He's a homophobe. He's racist. And just seems like an a-hole all the way round. But Ted 2 was funny...gross and funny. Mostly because of Seth MacFarlane though not him.

In this sequel Ted wants to marry his girlfriend but must prove he's a human in order to get married. He's on a mission to do that but also wants to have a baby with her. Somehow they find Tom Brady's house, break in, and try stealing his sperm (hilarious). What's more impossible? A talking teddy bear or trying to steal Tom Brady's sperm? The latter of course lol

It's well enough acted and written funny enough. But the element of originality is gone. Yes I enjoyed it and would see it again, but the first movie was funny because it was original. Hmm I'd give it 4 out of 5 stars. Love that it was filmed in Boston too #BostonStrong

...my older posts