Vacation

By far the funniest movie of the summer. I haven't laughed that hard since Trainwreck. It's a sequel that should be followed as a standard. Take the original, turn it on its ear, then make a sequel that stays faithful to the original. 

There is a reason for everything happening in this movie and I love every bit of it. Ed Helms is the husband every woman (and gay man) wants. Christina Applegate is the wife with a Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon in her. And the kids are insanely annoying. lol Sorry but they are...until they get into a fight that sends a clear message to every bully. 

Overall I enjoyed it. Definitely characters I would continue watching the franchise for. I always did hate when ppl waited till the end of the movie to grow a spine, but whatever. Still a solid 4 out of 5 stars.

...my older posts