Angel Has Fallen

Angel Has Fallen poster.jpg
First Gerard Butler saved the President in Olympus Has Fallen, then he saved the President again in London Has Fallen, and now he has become the accused in "Angel Has Fallen." For me the first two have been 4 out of 5 stars, and this one is no different. Keep reading...
As I stated Gerard Butler as Michael "Mike" Banning saved Morgan Freeman as President two times. In this time he not only saved the President when all of his team went down, but he was accused of attempting to kill the President. YUP! How? Because his DNA was found at the drone attack van AND an offshore bank account with his name was set up. So again lemme ask you HOW? This would've been a 5 star movie for me if there as a scene where either the FBI, if someone in Secret Service he's been working with, if his wife had said...

Someone: Mike, there is this a mountain of evidence against you.
Mike: And don't you think that's strange? I've saved this man TWO TIMES before and suddenly I leave my DNA at the scene and have an overseas bank account under my name not an alias? Come on you guys are smarter than that.

This scene doesn't exist. This movie took the route of typical movies of it's genre even though it didn't start of that way. 

Olympus and London were good movies; both played to stereotypes which I hated. 

Definitely go see it. Piper Perabo, Nick Nolte, Jada Pinkett-Smith, and Danny Huston are fantastic. And Gerard Butler is awesome truly.

...my older posts