the one about Ben in my dream

So last night I had the weirdest dream. It was me, Brandon, his friends Tim and Kyle. I've met Tim once and Kyle twice so not sure why they were in the dream (but I talk to Tim on the reg...good apple). And we were in the apt I grew up with as a kid in Feeding Hills, MA. The weird part is Ben was there. I KNOW! We were all in my empty bedroom sitting on folding chairs talking. Ben said something that was slightly embarrassing towards me. I said "You know what you should leave." He goes "What?" and uncomfortably laughed. I go "GET THE FUCK OUT!" He stood up and left. We all decided the vibe was wrong and meet up later that night. I go downstairs and Ben comes outta my bathroom. He goes "Yeah I had to take a dump before I left" I was so mad LOL (stay with me). So then he leaves out the backdoor and goes across the street where apparently his ex lives.

I've thought about this dream ALOT! Mostly cuz its so random. I still havent come up with what it means. But I do know it's interpretive because I was just talking about to Brandon how I love Lady GaGa's song "Monster" which is interpretive. I'll have to think on this one. lol

...my older posts