the one where I'm fed up

So I've pretty much had it this week with being upset and annoyed. People are being weird. Even people I've known for years are suddenly accusing me of things I've never nor would do. I dunno about anyone else but I log onto Facebook like a part-time job. Constantly checking up on my friends and family. Also sharing personal information I wouldn't share with just anyone.

With that said I've decided if anyone feels I'm a bitch, a gossip, whatever they wanna think they need to simply erase me from their lives. HAHA it's funny that the fastest way to expunge someone from my life is to remove them from Facebook. When did I rely on Facebook to manage my friendships? UGH!

More importantly when did people have such little faith. Oh well probably better I find out now right? Just kinda surprising.

...my older posts