the one about the dog in my dream

I'm usually pretty good at interpreting my dreams. Tuesday night into Wednesday I dreamt that I was at my house taking care of a dog. Dunno how it got there but the dog was dehydrated and I brought it water. It was really skinny I brought it food. And by the end of the dream the dog and I were inseparable. I think it means I'm going to get close to someone I formally hated.

Wanna know why? Growing up as a kid I hated dogs. I remember my mom pushing me in a stroller, a dog came up, and she pulled me away. The dog didn't do anything but I was scared from that day on. Into my adult life I've conquered my fear. I now understand MOST dogs need to be provoked. I don't get scared like I used to.

So I was online Wednesday, saw this kid Chris that I think is hot but he's always been bitchy to me for the past I'm gonna say two years. We ACTUALLY talked. I am still in my "lent-get-rid-of-grudges" mode and we had a pretty damn good conversation. Could he be the dog in my dream?

...my older posts