the one where I go for my photo shoot for a Bachelor Auction

So today I was suppose to be in Western MA on my day off...didn't happen. Instead I woke up late, had the maintenance guy fix my roommate's bedroom door so it now closes without the use of a shoe (poor Chris), cleaned the apt, put laundry in, gonna shower, and run to Comcast to switch out my DVR then tonight pose for my very first photo shoot ever! Yup!

Last month the manager of Club Cafe (whom I've become quite fond of...in a friend way he's married geesh) posted that he needed volunteers for a Bachelor Auction in April. I said sure why not. And now I gotta go get my pictures done. I hope there's hair and makeup. I'm SO ready for my closeup! hahaha I've never done one of these before plus it's for charity. I just hope I don't have to put out for some nasty ass, old rich guy who can probably pay my bills and....hmm LMAO No sir. I'd never compromise my morals to get my car note paid!

As happy as I was when I first wrote that paragraph 4 hours ago the photo shoot was THE SINGLE worst experience of my life save for my acquaintance Andrew being there. First there was a Celtic event so I couldnt park on the street and the parking lots were $30 each. I found a parking garage fine. Walked up and was the second in line. Then a gaggle of gays arrived. I go to pose and hear the photographer say to his assistant "I don't want him sitting like that his stomach is sticking out." Now I've NEVER cared about my weight or been super selfish conscious...until that moment. I wanted to leave right then and there. But I didn't. I made a commitment and was going to honor it. Then the gaggle of gays (which included my acquaintance Andrew) started heckling each other. I felt so insecure and uncomfortable I again wanted to leave but forced myself to stay. I stayed away from the group out in the hall making up the lie that my cell phone wouldn't work in that room. Truth is I didn't wanna be there or near anyone right then and there. I wanted to leave so badly. Finally the "sporty" set came and I was second. I posed then booked it out there, changed, and ran to my car. $22 later for parking I'm driving home bawling like a teen being dumped by her boyfriend on Facebook. OH MY GOD! Never volunteering for anything again LOL Horrible experience. FML! Thankfully my roommate bought me Chinese. It's my comfort food don't judge me. UGH!

...my older posts