the one where I shake it off

Had kind of a bad day Monday.

Feeling really unappreciated at my job. It's just odd my boss really does appreciate me. I can tell. It's everyone else lol I knew what I was getting into. I shouldn't feel this way but I do...then people are saying I'M negative. Me. The person who doesn't complain about bonuses or raises and who's constantly told I look like I'm doing nothing when in fact I'm doing 100 things. Then the same people are telling me to slow down I'm doing too much. It's almost laughable. So I get no credit for anything I do. I get nothing extra. I do it just to do. And out of NOWHERE I'm negative. And let's not forget I'm the one telling people "Hey let's not focus on the negative." Oh and I'm told I'm too nice yet I'm negative hahaha All I can do is laugh. Whatever.

Then I get home and walking to the T feeling like I'm unappreciated by my friends...my roommate not only took out the trash but he brought me dinner. Like seriously? It's the little things like that that I need to just say "you're nuts."

And my bestie texts me words of encouragement...like I was so down in the dumps today I felt like...you know when you literally feel like your heart is breaking inside. Like crumpling. Not a sharp pain but aching. I dunno how to describe it. That's what I felt though. Like what a hollow Easter bunny might feel like. ugh

Anyways I need to shake it off. Tomorrow's a new day. And I do have people in my life that love and appreciate me. Mostly I need to love and appreciate myself.

...my older posts