the one about failing

So I didn't pass my test AGAIN! Third time wasn't a charm. As I was walking out I was like "I know this stuff why can't I pass?" And I realized maybe this just isn't my path. Maybe I am suppose to simply do other things in life and this was my stepping stone. I have another test tomorrow but in all honesty I'm not confident. And that's not me being Negative Nancy. To a point I've kinda thrown in the towel. I've read the book cover to cover and taken every test known to man. I KNOW THIS MATERIAL!


My stance is this: how you treat your failures is indicative of how you treat your successes. I have put SO much pressure on myself. And you know if I passed I would've simply moved on. Why am I so quick to beat myself up? Yes it's important for me to maintain this job, but people in other parts of the world are dealing with far greater things. I have a few options to fall back on, but the past has proven I will be ok. I need to stop with the pressure and scolding myself. In fact I am taking some very long overdue necessary steps as we speak ;) 


I will fill you in when they become more secure. Just remember you never really fail if you are giving it the best try you got!


"A courage strains after the corpse."

...my older posts