the one about my Halloween weekend

So first I went to Boston on Saturday to get my oil changed and hang with Kelly for Pizza night. Well my oil changed turned into a $353 debacle. I ended only paying $60 cuz the guy lied and said it would only be $353 for new brake pads and rotars. After that I went to Kelly's and the storm got bad. I freaked out when my mom said there was no power. I remembered not being there when Brett died so I left in the middle of the blizzard. It was fine. I was 30 mins from home when I went head first into a tree occupying my side of the highway. My windshield wipers pushed into my windshield, it spidered, my car ended up ON a guard rail. Immediately two hot drivers jumped out of their car to see if I was okay. The staties showed up in 5 minutes. I was soooooo shaken but physically fine. I sat in the hot statie's car and called Alice. I called Kelly whom didn't berate me for leaving but made me laugh so hard I was crying. 


The tow truck towed me to the next exit and I rented a hotel room for the night. This place reminded me of the hotel from The Shining. But I had been there for three weddings. The staff was amazing. And when I woke up the next morning the power was out throughout the hotel. I was annoyed but the staff brought out food for us there and I found a remote wall in the back of the hotel to get service and charge my dead phone. I called my insurance company and they are having a garage tow my car from Sturbridge to Springfield, fixing it, and paying them from my policy. Next up was getting home. They arranged for me to have a rental car. The clerk called his husband to drive me home. I was shocked! Who does that?


When I got home it was worse than the tornado. HORRIBLE! Lines down due to trees falling. Houses ruined by tree damage. Power on odd streets with no rhyme or reason. Lines backed up at every working gas station and Dunkin Donuts. AND I called the car rental company that was closed. I had to call out of work. UGH! My trainer was very understanding but I feel like the problem child.


On the plus side I have FINALLY started reading Harry Potter that I borrowed from Mandee. It's really good. This woman created this entire world of amazing! How she did it I will never know. It's beyond my own creativeness I will give her that!


And I finally had it with my phone. I walked into AT&T and no dice on an upgrade. I'd have to pay. Walked into Apple. The hot salesperson Dan got me to resign with a new iPhone 3GS (which I already have) for $0 down. He was so awesome too. Did I mention hot? And of course my former work crush Mike walks into Apple when I'm looking like death. GD he's gorg too. UGH why are all the str8 guys hot and the gay men cray cray. Le Sigh


5% more and I'm headed home to probably finish Harry Potter. Now I gotta wrestle the second book from Mandee's friend hehe

...my older posts