the one about staying positive

So I took matters into my own hands and secured myself a job interview with a manager at the department across the hall. Turns out they are hiring a class that starts MONDAY! Guess who got a new job haha AND Super Bass came on the radio driving to work. I swear the power of positive thinking.


I think it's true that sometimes in life you get what you need not what you want. And the positive attitude I've had as of the last year or so has helped too. One thing I try most often to do is even when things looks 3D (DEEP DARK AND DEPRESSING) to remain focused that this situation is temporary. I've come too far in life to just quit or throw in the towel. And it's worked.


The thing that upsets me is hearing these horror stories about people whom have it just a tiny bit worse than me and kill themselves. Either I'm REALLY strong or they are really weak. I am pretty grateful to also have some of the most amazing people alive around me. They support and encourage me to be the best person I can be. That helps an ISH ton.



...my older posts