the one about "It Gets Better"

So I finally decided to make an "It Gets Better" video. I know long time coming. The whole experience of having my book come to fortition and ANOTHER gay teen in UK killed himself. 15! This time he did reach out to his family. Was on anti-depressants, and going to therapy. It just angers me that they are being teased but also that they couldn't just wait.


When I was younger I was called racist names, homophobic names. And I literally wanted to kill myself. Something inside me said NO it can't be like this the rest of my life. Granted my life isn't PERFECT, but I WROTE A EFFIN BOOK! I've appeared in a Kevin James movie AND a Mark Wahlberg movie. Even if it's background WOW! That's HUGE for me. 


I use to dream about having a boyfriend, husband, kids and all that. And I still believe I can, but it will take time. I know there are alot of gay teens they want what their best girlfriends have, dating the quarterback and going to prom. But you know what you can't focus on what you DON'T have, but you can focus on what you CAN ACHIEVE! 


PLEASE just hold on. Going through the crap you're going through WILL make you stronger. It'll take you places you never thought you could go, but mostly it will help you realize you can survive through ANYTHING! You are not the only one in the world being teased, bullied, or picked on. But if you wait just a little longer trust me you'll accomplish more for being strong in the end.


It does indeed get better!

...my older posts