Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol




Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol


So I saw an early screening. It was really uneven. Parts were slow. It was not as well written as the third for me. Why I liked the third so much was Ethan was on a professional and personal mission. This one starts off the same way "rogue team" on a mission. 


The stunts are what draw me in. Tom Cruise hanging on the side of a building by his HANDS ONLY made the movie Vertigo look like practice.


And anyone who knows me knows I love when girls kick butt. Paula Patton isn't a strinking wallflower. She FIGHTS LIKE A DUDE in this. All with makeup perfect in a nice dress of course hahaha Simon Peg is the "comic" relief but I feel the chemistry between Tom Cruise and Jeremy Renner is so much funnier. They are like str8 guys whom wanna make out with each other but don't wanna tell anyone. AMAZING chemistry.


The ending was A-MAH-ZING! And lemme tell you I've NEVER thought Jeremy Renner was attractive. Amazing actor, but him in a suit changed my mind. And there's a scene where he shows his bubble butt (not naked)...WOWSERS!


Oops sorry back to the actual movie haha Overall good. Best seen in the theaters.


...my older posts