Young Adult


Young Adult

So Young Adult stars Charlize Theron as a "successful" writer who goes back home to win back the man she loves. Only he's married with a newborn. Does that stop her? Nah. In her words to him "We can get through this. Together."

It has it's funny moments but without ruining it I'm not sure what it was about. I'm a person who when I see a movie I like to "learn a lesson" and not sure what lesson I learned from this.

Charlize gave a great performance though. It was pretty hilarious at parts...and cringeworthy at others. I like the new trend in Hollywood of women doing things that gross you out or as sleezy as men have been doing for years. Charlize's character Mavis DEFINITELY accomplished that.

All in all it was a good movie. I'm not waiting for it on DVD to purchase but I'm ok that I saw it.

Ps. to gay men and women Patrick Wilson unshaven and in a flannel is STILL FRACKIN GORGEOUS!

...my older posts