the one about Chris Brown and Rihanna part tres

So I had an epiphany when it comes to this situation. They both needed to go away for a spell.

When Demi and Ashton broke up she had a meltdown and then sought treatment. Same with Britney and Lindsay. So why didn't the people handling Rihanna and Chris say separately "Listen you've been through a very public breakup. You need to go seek treatment for a bit. The music and your fans will be here when you get back"?

No instead they were both separately shuffled into new albums. Rihanna has produced THREE albums since the incident THREE! And Chris two. WHY? A physically abusive public relationship weighs on you physically and emotionally. Yet Rihanna after did an interview, got more sexual, and began drinking. And this is why Chris is still angry. He wants people to just FORGET about it. And so when people bring it up he's mad we can't forget about it.

Personally if I met Chris Brown I would hug him for a good 10 minutes. No I'm serious. I think he needs to have a silent hug. I'm not gonna say "Its not your fault" cuz it is. I'm just gonna hug him. And he will weep like a baby and he'll get it. Then he'll go off to seek treatment for his anger. Rihanna when I meet her I'm gonna sit her down and have a long talk with her. Tell her she needs to go into therapy. Take a few months off. Write in a journal. Cuz she's angry about this but she isn't expressing it properly.

Forgiving Chris is great...IF HE'S CHANGED! He may not hit another woman but I bet if there was a fight he'd punch a wall. Or kick stuff. Her forgiving him while he's still the same condones his actions and it tells young women "Give it time then simply forgive your abuser." NO! Forgive someone when they have demonstrated they are worthy of being forgiven.

...my older posts