the one about closet gays in Hollywood.

So I went on IMDB and wanted to stalk my new crush Trey Songz and saw this link. I could not stop laughing at some of them as they are dead-on what I was thinking. Others I thought were way off.

Taylor Lautner and Bruno Mars I've always thought were gay. He says Chris Evans and Kanye West are gay. I disagree. Chris Evans supports gay rights cuz he has an openly gay brohter. And Kanye was raised by his mom and grandma. In an MTV interview years ago he admitted he grew up with feminine qualities and was teased for being gay one day in school. It turned him homophobic till he watched his openly gay cousin be teased and realized if he hates gays he hates his cousin which wasn't okay with him. And what kills me is if these guys were NOT supporting gay rights he'd call them homophobic!

I was crying laughing at the Justin Timberlake one. When he and Britney broke up YEARS ago there was an interview she did where she said "I'm not gonna tell his dirty little secret" which I think means he's gay. Fast forward to Jessica Biel signing a pre-nup stating he can cheat on her but every time he does he has to pay her $500k. I'm sorry that's not normal.

I'm not trying to out anyone. I just think it's funny I came across this and wanted to share my thoughts. I HOPE Trey Songz is gay (he made the list). He's beautiful!!!!! Doubt most of these guys will ever come out. I'm actually puzzled by Kevin Spacey. I thought he was openly gay. (shrugs)

...my older posts