the one about death all around me

So I've had to deal with alot of death lately. First Brett died last Feb then my cousin Kim a few months ago. Saturday we laid Ed to rest. And just as we laid Ed to rest found out my cousin Val died.

I have so much going on that dealing with four deaths is wiping me out. I made the decision to move back to Boston and it's like other things are happening to push me further towards it.

My half-brother and mother are not getting any better. My mother asked to borrow money from me for the cable bill and I said no. She gets $800/month in rent from me and my half-brother and STILL can't pay ish on time? Makes no sense. And my half-brother isnt paying her $$ this week. Well turns out he takes a ton of sick days from work so he gets lower pay. I keep this fact to myself as she would NEVER believe the truth.

 And on top of this my exes are coming back around. Josh and David. Josh told me he didn't wanna date me because I was too queeny. And David wanted to date me but I bolted. Clearly David is the obvious choice, but he lives in FL. I told Bruce when we dated I woulda moved to FL if we got serious. Same would be true for David if we got serious.

Then Dr. Mike said he was moving to FL with his bf specifically Tampa where David lives. 

I need to deal with one thing at a time.

...my older posts