the one about my 3 Christmases

So I legit had 3 Christmases.

The first was at Jamie's house in West Springfield for brunch. We had omelets. It was me, Jamie, her hubby and two kids, her sisters Mandee and Ashley and their hubbies and kids. Presents, food, laughter. No drama.

Second xmas was at Jamie's in-law's house in Southwick. Beforehand I went and saw "The Guilt Trip" Pretty full house. Presents, food, laughter. No drama.

Third xmas was at Alice's parents' house in Concord NH. The drive was 3 hours one way. Very small and intimate gathering. Presents, food, laughter. No drama.

The best part about all three of these xmases was no drama. Laughter. I stopped caring about those that don't care about me :) 

update: my body basically shut down on me. It's Thursday and I'm sick. I def should've taken a day to just relax. Because I didn't I'm hurting bad. At home trying to catch up on sleep.

...my older posts