Taken 2

Liam Neeson is back again with "Taken 2" as a former Intelligence Agent who's once again faced with a situation where he's dealing with a kidnapping in his family...this time his beloved ex-wife. She played perfectly again by Famke Janssen blames him for their daughter being kidnapped in Taken 1. And the culprit behind this kidnapping? The father of the man he killed in the first.

This is not giving any surprises or plot away mind you. What's surprising is the reason the man is after Liam's family..."I don't care that my son tried selling your daughter to slavery and kidnapped her, tried to kill you and your wife. He didn't deserve to die. You killed him so...." WHAT?! Up till that point I liked the movie. The ending I won't ruin, but very good. I liked how the action scenes went as well as the relationship between Liam and Maggie Grace. I liked that I didn't yell at the screen once that someone was stupid (except the dad). Overall good movie.

...my older posts