the one where I let her have it

So I couldn't hold my tongue I let her have it. Ripped her apart verbally. As I pegged she didn't listen/understand anything I was saying, made everything about her, and spewed bullshit that made no sense.

Thing is she can argue till she's blue in the face the most important thing is if any other mother on the planet heard their older son had always chastised their younger son for not having a father when the mother knows the entire story and says nothing that's a bad mother. End of story no two sides to the story. Seriously who does that?

I have a feeling after her little speech about wanting peace in her life and how she backtracked saying "oh I don't want you to move out but it seems like that's what you want." She's gonna come up to me w a "peace offering" guaranteed. That's how she works. Ill tell her to shove it.

I haven't told her about me moving to Boston and how far I'm getting w my efforts. One day I'm just going to not be there. That's how I want to leave things. I want nothing more. I will find my dads family on my own. I don't need her and haven't for a long time.

Also I wanna take the time to thank my friends and relatives that listen to me drone on and on about this subject. I think it's best if I contain this topic here only. Get back to being happy.

...my older posts