Rise of the Guardians

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/92/Rise_of_the_Guardians_poster.jpg
I had no idea what this was about going into it, but LOVED LOVED LOVED this movie. 5 out of 5 stars...read below.

It's about all the things we believed in as kids joining together to defeat the Boogey Man. Those banning together are Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Toothfairy, Mr. Sandman, and Jack Frost.

That's the simple version. I won't give away any secrets. But the funniest thing is that my sister Jamie has a son Dietrich and a dog Bennett. In the movie there is a kid that reminds me of Dietrich and his name is Jamie Bennett hahaha Just thought it was funny.

This is for adults and kids. One of those movies you take your kids, nieces, or nephews to see and wind up loving it yourself. 

Unfortunately it did so bad at the box office Dreamworks Animation lost $80 million and 350 employees were laid off. It did amazing overseas though. Let's hope the studio goes forward with sequels. Suddenly I believe in the unbelievable after this movie :)

...my older posts