the one about moving back to Boston

So I've been thinking about moving back since Thanksgiving. Not moving back to run away from anything, but moving back to run towards something.

What I mean is this: the first time I moved the stars aligned with me finding a roommate and job so quickly it was fate. I was indeed running. Running from my horrible boss at the time, my family, and I had a big fight with Jamie. I was starting over with a new outlook.

This time is soooooo different. I have friends I've made I miss, my boss/job now isn't horrible I just want something different, family relationship is worse not gonna lie, and Jamie plus her family and I couldn't be more close. I just feel so unhappy now. My life in Boston even though I didn't appreciate it towards the end was so...right for me. This time around I'm gonna appreciate it more.

Because I want to be ahead of myself and not behind I contact friends in Boston to see if anyone knew of a room for rent. Immediately got a response from a friend Matt. We talk and his roommate wants a third roommate. Turns out his roommate is a friend of mine I've know for years. We talk and after my interview tonight I'm going to see the space.

I've also decided to lead a healthier lifestyle when I move back. I'm gonna seriously look into eating better, possibly running (Matt runs plus there's a social running club), and maybe vacationing although that'll be taking me way out of my comfort zone!!!!

I'll be visiting western mass more because my gas expense will go WAY down. Cannot wait to depend on/complain about the T again. Also I made new friends that live around Boston too. Mostly I can't wait to hang w my crew again.

There's still about 5 or 6 of us left. And I really missed them a lot. I know it's silly but being with them was just so freeing. I wasn't worried about bills or problems at home or anything but them. They are so good for me. It's funny I have that bond w ppl individually, but on a whole collectively not with a group. There's no fights or squabbles. It's just chill!

I will update you on progress. Tonight I have an interview in Boston :)

...my older posts