Vikings

 File:Vikings logo.png
Not sure if anyone's heard of the new TV on the History Channel called VIKINGS! It's AMAZEBALLZ USA! Think a PG rated version of "Game of Thrones."

Sometimes with shows like this you get confused by the language and politics. NOT THE CASE! This show lays things out very well and the acting is incredible. Unlike what "Spartacus" is in it's last season.

The best part of the show is Travis Fimmel. Travis in the 90s was the typical blonde Calvin Klein turned actor. Gorgeous and Australian. Need I say more? As Ragnar in VIKINGS he's shaved the sides of his hair with hair only down the middle and braided. He's beefed up and taken acting classes. I'd compare him to Andy Whitfield's Spartacus. Raw and emotional yet tender with his wife and son.

The supporting actors are great too. I LOVE LOVE LOVE when you see a show with character actors you've seen in other projects showcased in a new show you are watching. Warms my lil heart.

...my older posts