Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

Either one of if not THE funniest movie I have ever seen. I laughed so hard I cried...FOUR TIMES! I have always thought "Borat" was the funniest movie ever, but this is just beyond that. The premise is a grandfather (Johnny Knoxville) with amazing makeup drives cross country after his wife dies to deliver his grandson to his deadbeat son-in-law after his daughter goes to prison for crack addiction...got it? 10 stars outta 5.



Along the way is just hilarious. I cannot even tell you how funny this movie is. You need to see this and it will change what you think of funny. Will it win an Oscar? Probably for makeup. But the best part is the end when you see the outtakes of him telling the people it's a movie gag. MY GOODNESS! I've never in my life laughed so hard. Not even for The Heat

And not for nothing for SOME REASON I've always thought Johnny Knoxville was "dirty hot." If he ages like how he does in the movie not bad lol sorry had to gay it up a bit.

...my older posts