The Hitman's Bodyguard

Image result for the hitman's bodyguard

"The Hitman's Bodyguard" is an action-packed, buddy film that gets 4 stars outta 5...and the director Patrick Hughes is HOT! Keep reading...


The movie begins with director Patrick Hughes giving a hilarious intro...but when I say the women and gay men SWOONED upon seeing the director I mean SWOOOOON! And that sets up this movie of unexpected twists.

Samuel L. Jackson is a hitman who has to testify in Amsterdam against the world's worst President (Gary Oldman)...even worse than Trump. Of course this means there's a target on Samuel's head. In comes Ryan Reynolds as a washed up Interpol agent asked by a former flame to get Samuel to the courthouse safely to testify against Gary. And Salma Hayek is mixed in as Samuel's wife who gets sent to prison because of him. 

I cannot love this movie enough. My own complaint is Ryan Reynolds KEEPS playing the same character. Sarcastic. One dial. I still love him as an actor, but again just one button on that acting dial. It's nice that he's matched by Samuel though. 

Worth seeing in the theater.

...my older posts