It

Image result for it movie

This version of "It" was sooooo much better than the original. Here's why:



As a kid the original terrified me to the point I was afraid of clowns PLUS I read the book (although I don't recall but my mom said I read it twice). As an adult the original was not scary at all. Not even suspenseful. The storylines of the present and past weren't confusing, but were too frequent. And they didn't show ANYTHING!

This version is SUSPENSEFUL! They show violence, and they drag things out...in a good way. The explanation is very clear as to why Pennywise is as evil as he is, but still doesn't explain how he got there.

I enjoyed this version much, much better. Bill Skarsgard is unrecognizable (see him in Atomic Blonde). I can definitely see how a sequel could happen. I can't wait actually! Bill was dare I say a better Pennywise than Tim (sorry)!

The kids are phenomenal actors. I cannot wait ill they rule the world because they are all THAT good.

...my older posts