The Maze Runner: The Death Cure

The final chapter of the Maze Runner trilogy was more emotional than ever. The action, the conclusion of characters I love, and the hope for a brighter future for all of them. 4 out of 5 stars...keep reading.

If you liked the original two you'll love this one. No spoilers but we'll worth the price of admission.  But I was a little annoyed with some of the cheap parlor tricks. You know what other movies do like the standing still while a bomb goes off, the staring instead of running, the long drawn out speeches. Although everything happens so fast in this movie you don't realize it's been 2 and a half hours I just didn't love those moments. 

The best part of this movie is the fact that Dylan O'Brien played a SIDEKICK on "Teen Wolf." He gets in these movies, and he's a full fledged leading man. Like WOW! I think he's more popular than Tyler Posey who was the star of "Teen Wolf." And Dylan grabs your attention in every scene too. You wanna see what Thomas will do next. 

This movie broke me in a way other movies in its genre haven't. I wish it would continue, but what a good run and a great send off.


...my older posts