the one where I walk away gracefully

So I hung out as friends with this guy on Saturday. Seemed nice when we met online but I had a feeling he might be a lil dramatic but nothing really unusual. We talked daily too. We hang out and he tells me story after story about his drama. We go to the movies, eat lunch. It was ok. See him online Sunday and ask him how his day was. He says fine. I tell him how mine was and how it woulda been a perfect date day. Out of nowhere he twists it in his mind I'm invading his privacy asking him about his dating life. BLOWS UP! I'm like "Hey don't treat me like your exes. I'm not into playing games. If I wanna know something I'll ask not beat around the bush." He gets mad and leaves.

Fast forward to today. He STILL thinks I was fishing. I finally had to say "Im sorry you feel that way. It's not my style. If you can't get over that it's really not my problem. Great hanging out Saturday. Have a good 2010." Yeah the grudge list really put into perspective to leave things on a high note. Don't be a jerk just leave. He clearly has issues and I have too much going on in my life that I'm not a psychiatrist. Those are HIS issues. I have a feeling he'll be contacting me. I mean the guy has a "stage name" and he's not even a celeb yet. For real. His name is one thing online and another in person. AND I left a status about something and he thought it was about him. That's not someone I need to have in my life. Better they go now than a year from now.

...my older posts