the one about everything old being new again

So I am back in the call center role. Officially as of Monday I'm a Customer Service Associate in the First Contact aka Worcester Call Center in Personal Lines (breathes) haha the people are very work-oriented but friendly. I don't THINK (I can't bet obviously) that I'll make the bonds that I made in my last department. But that's good! I want that work is work mentality. Definitely some cool people in the new department but I'm not about to befriend EVERYONE. One girl I think I will probably get super close to. She's really awesome.

Day 4 of no power so I've been reading Harry Potter. Almost done actually. Can't wait to read number two. I have been going to the movie a bit in my head, but still they are both great. The book spells out ALOT more than the movies and fills in gaps which I love. After this (waiting for book two) I'm going to read Candace Bushnell's book that's been sitting on my to-read list. Looks like I'm back to reading hehe

Also...I contacted Ben. DON'T JUDGE ME! So one of my friends was breaking up and getting back together with his girlfriend and I told him "Stop focusing on what she isn't and focus on what she is." Maybe that's been my problem with Ben all along. He's handsome. Smart. Made me laugh. Would lay down his life for me. And showed me in more than one way how much he cared about me. But I was so focused in on him NOT being a, b, and c that I didn't take him for what he is. After hearing about Kim Kardashian's 72 day marriage, I sat down the other day and tried to think "what are the characteristics of my soulmate that I can live with and live without." Ben wasn't PERFECT but he had alot of stuff on my "live with" side of the list. We've just been chatting via email for now. And I'm not saying I want to be back with him fully, but I think I'm open to A date with him again.

Reminds me. I was talking to Josh and he goes "You have changed from the last time we were dating." I said "Well gosh I hope I have changed in 3 years." And it got me thinking of how I have changed? I'm quicker to cut someone out of my life, but it's easier for me to let little things go. Example I haven't made a strong enough bond with my coworker friends that if they didn't wanna be talk I'd be ok. BUT if my mom says something kind of rude I let it go. She probably didn't mean it to come off that way and I have better fish to fry. Other things I noticed too. Just made me go "hmmm"

Anyways at lunch. Just called the garage that has my Lady GeGe. They are releasing it to the auto body shop that my insurance company is paying so probably by tomorrow I'll know the estimate of damage or if I have to replace her with Lady GeGe 2. Hmm if I get a new car it'd probably be a new name tho. Lemme think on this.

...my older posts