2012 Oscars in Review

Let's just get the fashion part out of the way.

Giuliana Rancic was my favorite of the evening. She looked FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!


Cameron Diaz looked Amaze-ballz USA! 2nd Best Dressed of the evening.












Angelina Jolie and her LEG!


Viola Davis lost the Oscar cuz of this outfit. They saw her on the monitors and scrambled to change their votes.


Octavia Spencer looked DIVINE! Fit and color were perfect.


I was happy Meryl won though. She is a living legend. 17 nominations and 3 wins. One more win for her and she's gonna tie Katherine Hepburn. Meryl delivered my favorite moment of the night with her speech. She was saying how it was special because her makeup artist for the past 30 years on all her movies won for his transformation of her into Margaret Thatcher too. I loved it cuz it showed cracks in what I thought was a very professional woman. Granted she's always been professional but I saw a sweet side to her. It made me love her even more. :)

Overall I thought it went well. Billy Crystal doing the "I know what they're thinking" made me cry laughing. When he got to Nick Nolte and just said BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I fell off my chair. So funny. I feel like ALOT happened in a short amount of time.

Let's not forget the Dictator incident. He "spilled" Kim Jun's ashes on Ryan Seacrest who was a poor sport. HE WAS PISSED! It was hilarious though.

...my older posts