the one where I get over a crush

So this morning driving to work I was blasting "The Best I Never Had" by Beyonce lol I most of looked like a fool singing on the highway. OVER one of my work crushes.

I decided this after we had a meeting and he was just a 100% jackass. Then after the meeting wanted to be buddy buddy again. I was like professional but I think he got the hint I'm all set. In the meeting he was borderline jerkish. For cereal. Not towards me directly but to others and he was morose the whole time. Not laughing. Not paying attention. It was uncomfortable. Afterwards everyone was like "what was his deal?"

Anyways I'm on the professional tip. Don't really share too much personally anymore (not that I did before), but whenever I see him approach I try to look busy so he won't come over and chit chat.

...my older posts