the one about Chris Brown and Rihanna part deux

So the rumor is Chris Brown and Rihanna are back together AND I heard their collabos. She is featured on his "Turn Up The Music" track and he and her "Birthday Cake" track. I like the song "Turn Up The Music" and her feature was well placed...his on her song OY! It's all sexual and I don't like the song to begin with.

I know I voiced my upset before but now I'm REALLY just...disturbed. Not only are they working together AFTER he beat her to a pulp but she sings "I LOVE YOU BABY" in her featured vocals. WHAT?! I know people go through stuff in relationships and they are hard but he BEAT HER!


How can she possibly forgive him? This is insane. She is sending the message to all those beat up that its ok to forgive and forget AND get back with their abusers.

...my older posts