Man on a Ledge

I'm big into Sam Worthington so that was the draw to me seeing this movie. I was VERY disappointed to hear it only made $8 million its opening weekend. I decided to go see it anyways.

VERY GLAD I DID!!!!!!!!! The movie absolutely 100% rocked. I thought it was one thing and it ended up being another...in a good way. The critics are SO wrong about this movie. It was entertaining and there wasn't one scene I'd cut out or rush through. Loved every minute.

There were a FEW scenes where I call it the "COME ON" moment. Where you get the chance to tell someone off and they don't and you're like COME ON if that was me...but had they not done things the way they did the movie wouldn't have ended the way it did. That's the good part.

If you haven't seen it go out and do so. You won't regret it :)

Oh wait I did have ONE complaint. Someone needs to tell Sam Worthington when you are playing American you can't slip into your Australian accent. That was weird.

...my older posts