the one about degrees of crushes

So I think it needs to be said that I have degrees of crushes. No one realizes this so I should formally state it.

There are crushes I have that I would bear his child (i.e. Aaron Hernandez, Ashton Kutcher, and Kris Humphries). And then there are crushes I would marry (i.e. my 3 work crushes, Matt Damon, Matthew Davis, Bailey Chase, and James Lafferty).

I just can't DATE certain crushes. Lets take Aaron Hernandez. He's got a rep for beating his girlfriends and being a hothead. Ashton has a rep for cheating on his WIFE on their 6th anniversary (unprotected sex btw says the hookup). Kris...have you SEEN Kourtney & Kim Take New York?! No explanation needed. But physically I'm attracted. Matt Damon on the other hand is marriage material...according to his wife of 6 years UGH!! Matthew Davis seems so intense. I watch him weekly on The Vampire Diaries and I get the feeling he's the boyfriend that would do ANYTHING for you. Same with Bailey Chase. He is the ULTIMATE dream guy aside from Matt in my eyes. Ten bucks Bailey would punch out a photog bothering me (when I get famous and we have lunch in the Ivy of course). And James Lafferty come on. Can he be any more hunk-a-licious? He's tall. Shy. And beautiful. (fans self). One thing about James he seems like he'd get whipped pretty easy which is a slight turn-off. And literally all three of my work crushes are in long-term relationships (one's even married) and they are GOOD GUYS!

Think about it in your own life? Why do women and gay men SAY they wanna date a nice guy yet go for the bad boy? I'm not saying Matt, Matthew, Bailey, James, and my 3 work crushes AREN'T hot cuz they are. It's just they are the NICE guys. They are the type you settle down with and won't cause a ton of drama. The bad boys are sexy and hot...for one or two nights. Not a lifetime :( Sorry Kris.

...my older posts