the one about Giselle Bunions

So you can call me a hater all you want I LOATHE Giselle. Here's why: She cannot keep her damn mouth shut about things she don't know 100% about.

You wanna say someone sucks at modeling, considering you have $250 million FROM modeling I will listen to your opinion and advice. Go on America's Next Top Model and I got you boo. But I started disliking her when she went to the Oscars with Leo and said to a reporter IN FRONT OF LEO "If he doesn't win the Oscar something is wrong with the Academy." WHAT?! She just insulted the voters AND the winner that year since Leo didn't win.

Now she's back at it. First the pray for Tom chain email AND THEN when his team loses she says to A FAN who was heckling her "Well he can't throw the ball AND catch it. They were dropping the ball too much out there." WHAT?! She just insulted THE ENTIRE TEAM and made Tom a target.

Shortly after her Oscar interview her and Leo broke up...just saying.

If I was her friend I'd tell her to shut the eff up. "You wanna vent to me G, go ahead. But don't say these things in the press and DO NOT respond to hecklers." Then I'd slap her upside the head.

...my older posts