the one about the celebrity's life

So a lightbulb went off in my head yesterday...why don't I hire Alice to be my publicist? She is a marketer by trade AND she literally is my biggest fan. Whom else would be better to help me promote my book, blog, and YouTube video? 


I sent a copy of my book to Ramiro from Jamn 94.5 whom let Melissa (whom I LOVE and talk to on FB) read the book. She's reading it now. So I could have their fans all over it should she like it. THEN I asked the owner of Club Cafe Jim to see if he could promote it and maybe I could do a book signing. I know I don't know where this confidence suddenly came from.


Alice is also editing my book. I pray it does fantastic because I not only want to of course get into the business, but helping gay teens even just one make him NOT hurt himself because he sees a poor black openly gay kid from Feeding Hills, MA grows up, writes a book, makes millions, and becomes a famous screenwriter/movie star. I would love to be that success rags to riches story you read about but never actually see.


I cannot even tell you how much support I have from people when I talk about my book or even when I tell them about what it's about. I'll be honest sometimes I get embarrassed. Not about the book itself but I feel like I'm bragging. Yeah I wrote a book. WHO THE EFF AM I?


Anyways it lead me to think I have such amazing people in my life how do I keep that? How do I keep people around me that I care about? Easy hire them. I have an entire list (I've always been a lister) of people I intent to employ when I make it. Wow I typed when without hesitating. Didn't even type if/when. Sorry anyways yeah I am so pumped about this chapter of my life. :D Please hurry hahaha

...my older posts