the one about saying goodbye to Lady GeGe/hello to confidence

So as you can tell by the title I'm saying goodbye to her. My beloved Lady GeGe that I've only had for 9 months is gone. They listed her as a total loss. I am heartbroken literally. I know it's weird, but I grew attached to my car. It was my dream car. I loved it. Now what? Going through the process of settling and then getting a new one but I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime I've gotten bold. Commenting on celeb's tweets and fb status like I know them. Boldly posting my YouTube clip on their walls. And just being alot more creative in my marketing scheme. Part of me is sick of talking about my book. Part of me wants so badly to get this off the shelves and into everyone's home. Two people I've been celebstalking.

Once I get famous it will be my personal mission to befriend Rodiney Santiago and Mike Ruiz. Rodiney reminds me of my Brazilian customers from BofA that I miss. He's so much fun as a friend I can tell. And Mike will be my voice of reason. 

Week isn't over yet but I put in a call to a dealership in Hartford to get a new car. I will call my insurance company tomorrow to see how much of a check I'm getting. They said "the appraiser found the loss to be above our threshold of total loss. we have assigned a total loss rep to your claim." Sounds promising no?

As far as my book I think I am on a path. Something in my bones tells me this book will be huge within 6 months. I need to keep focusing on that thought.

Night Lady GeGe.


...my older posts