the one where my power came back on

So Thursday night I couldn't take the cold and slept over Mandee's. We had so much fun yet again. Anyways during the day at work I had to move my car. Super Bass came on. I was like this means my power will be on. Noon on November 4th is what the recording to Western Mass Electric said. Nope. I was PISSED! 


Went home wasn't so cold. Read Hunger Games for 5 chapters and went to bed. At 3am on Saturday I am woken up to my room light coming on and my phone charging. I damn near had a heart attack. Jumped out of bed ran around my house turning OFF lights. Woke my mom and brother up. Oh it was glorious. I watched Desperate Housewives and Law & Order SVU on my xbox through HuluPlus and then crashed at 7. Woke up at 9. Showered, got dressed, and headed out to Boston with my str8 bf.


Which is what I'm about to do now. UGH what a traumatic week this has been. I want things to go back to normal. No more drama!!!!!!! But I think the lesson learned are this:



  1. Read again
  2. Get more sleep
  3. Be more compassionate
  4. Value friendships more
I know sounds simple right? But I think the universe is telling me to slow down. Don't get so involved in everything else and forget the small things I actually like to do. And I tell you the compassion i've been shown since the accident has been amazing!


Ok that's all. Off to Boston for the day!

...my older posts