the one about my life as a sitcom

So I had an epiphany that my life is truly like a sitcom...or dramedy.

A few weeks ago my trainer Christian and myself, Matt, Rich, and Jami were discussing how Mongoloid is a derogatory term for people with Down's Syndrome. Christian was adamant it wasn't till he looked it up. We all agreed.

Fast forward Sunday when I'm talking to my bff's mother-in-law about AMERICAN HORROR STORY.
Me: Oh Jessica Lange is outstanding.
She: Yes and her Mongoloid daughter is a terrific actress.
I literally felt the camera zoom in and my jaw drop as she turned around and handed out candy to the trunk or treaters. I may have heard a laugh track can't be sure.

It's just funny how things in life happen like that. I swear I'm on my own tv show called "...my C average life." Other things have happened to lead me to this hypothesis. I tell you I'm seriously in a dramedy.

...my older posts