the one about the 2012 Oscar Nominations

Best Picture
The Artist
The Descendants
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
The Help
Hugo

Midnight in Paris
Moneyball
The Tree of Life

War Horse

Best Director
Woody Allen – Midnight in Paris
Michel Hazanavicius – The Artist
Terrence Malick – The Tree of Life
Alexander Payne – The Descendants
Martin Scorsese – Hugo


Best Actor
Demián Bichir - A Better Life
George Clooney - The Descendants
Jean Dujardin -The Artist

Gary Oldman - Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Brad Pitt - Moneyball

Best Actress Glenn Close - Albert Nobbs
Viola Davis - The Help
Rooney Mara - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Meryl Streep - Iron Lady

Michelle Williams - My Week with Marilyn (might be the upset win)



Best Supporting Actor
Kenneth Branagh - My Week with Marilyn
Jonah Hill - Moneyball
Nick Nolte - Warrior

Christopher Plummer - Beginners
Max von Sydow - Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close


Best Supporting Actress Bérénice Bejo - The Artist
Jessica Chastain - The Help
Melissa McCarthy - Bridesmaids
Janet McTeer - Albert Nobbs
Octavia Spencer - The Help


Best Writing – Original Screenplay
The Artist - Michel Hazanavicius
Bridesmaids - Kristen Wiig and Annie Mumolo (might be the upset win)
Margin Call - J.C. Chandor
Midnight in Paris - Woody Allen
A Separation - Asghar Farhadi

Best Writing – Adapted Screenplay
The Descendants - Alexander Payne, Nat Faxon and Jim Rash
Hugo - John Logan
The Ides of March - George Clooney, Grant Heslov and Beau Willimon
Moneyball - Steven Zaillian, Aaron Sorkin and Stan Chervin
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - Bridget O'Connor and Peter Straughan


Best Animated Feature 
A Cat in Paris
Chico and Rita
Kung Fu Panda 2
Puss in Boots
Rango

Shocking right? Jonah Hill? I'm sorry what? SO happy for Melissa McCarthy though. She has been getting accolades left and right. It's gonna be Octavia's oscar though. And I dunno if I've ever heard of an SNL person being nominated for an Oscar WHILE on SNL. I hope they win. I bolded my predictions for winners :) These aren't whom I think DESERVE it but whom I think will!

One day my name will be called as a nominee!!! I can't wait hehe





...my older posts