American Made

Image result
I wanted so badly to boycott this movie after hearing people died making this film. But some ppl go to bars, others clubs, I go to the movies when I'm bored. And a bish got bored. So I went to see "American Made" with Tom Cruise (my very secret Hollywood crush since Outsiders to be honest shhhhhhh)....here's my review...
First off I want to give this 4 stars. The acting was phenomenal, the cameos by other famous ppl IN the story (not cameos of actors) was incredible, and the story was CRAZY! 

It's the real-life story of Barry Seal, a TWA pilot back in 1978, who by chance becomes a drug smuggler, gun transport, and whatever else for the CIA, FBI, White House, Colombian drug cartel. Who knew flying planes could be so lucrative...it was. 

TC was at his best in this movie. He did a fantastic job acting as always (although I don't really like him on a personal level). But I only deducted 1 star cuz of the background of the movie.

Not the story but filming the movie I cannot forget ppl died because TC and the director wanted the perfect shot. No movie...okay THIS movie shouldn't have lost any lives. Story goes the director wanted a shot, the weather wasn't great and crash two ppl gone and one sent to the hospital in critical condition. I still feel uneasy liking this movie, but I do.

...my older posts