Gerald's Game

Image result for geralds game
Well that was a fun and gross movie. Keep reading...
I will give this movie 4 out of 5 stars. 

Gerald and his younger wife Jessie go to a cabin on a lake to spice up their marriage. He handcuffs her to bed as part of a game, but an argument ensues and Gerald ends up having a heart attack. While he lies dead on the floor Jessie must struggle with her demons in order to break free.

The reason I gave it 4 stars is because it's original and classic Stephen King (based on his book of the same name). Carla Gugino is someone I've followed since her part in "Troop Beverly Hills" in 1989. Seeing her play no CARRY this film was awesome. She is such an underrated actress. And I have to say at 61 Bruce Greenwood has the body of a 30 year old...I mean he's talented. Sorry. He's deliciously evil as her older husband trying to cling to their marriage.

I never ever give spoilers away, but one thing I don't get is before they go upstairs they leave the front door wide open. Then the last 20 minutes of the movie are so sped up compared to the rest of the movie it's like a waiter pushing you out the door at a restaurant.

It's still not a bad movie. I loved seeing Henry Thomas playing Jessie's dad in a flashback. There is a scene in a movie that's apparently so gross ppl looked away and one fainted. Maybe I'm desensitized cuz the scene was gross but IT'S A MOVIE! haha

...my older posts