The Layover

Image result for the layover
This is easily one of the worst movies I've ever seen on about 100 different levels. Keep reading.

Alexandra Daddario plays Kate the straight-laced button down teacher and roommate to Kate Upton's Meg, the free spirited girl who uses her looks to get ahead in life. They go to on vacation to Florida during one of Kate's school breaks, end up meeting Ryan (the godly hot Matt Barr) on a flight, and thus begins their fight over him ignoring their years of being best friends during the layover due to Hurricane Cindy. 

It's such a bad movie for women. There's even one part that Kate says "The hurricane is named after a woman which is appropriate since women are crazy." WTF?! I was cringing throughout most of this awful movie. William H Macy's directorial debut...boy bye. 

The funny part is at the end of the movie there's a song that begins with "Can We End This..." YES PLEASE! The twists and turns of this movie are terrible, the funny scenes are kinda funny, but when you realize two friends are bringing up their insecurities to discredit each other over a guy with a crooked penis it loses it's funny.


I'm giving this 1 star out of 5, and that's because I feel bad for Matt Barr. I got three words Tur. Rah. Bull. I'd watch Gigli a billion times over viewing this once more.

...my older posts