Boo A Madea Halloween

Image result for boo madea halloween 1
I am going to have to eat my words and say "I was wrong; Madea is funny as hell." This movie gets 4 stars...here's why:
Okay first off it's Tyler Perry dressed as a seven foot black woman with saggy breasts. Not Oscar worthy. You see a Madea movie for laughs. But I actually enjoyed this movie.

It was advertised wrong. It's not "The Walking Dead" comes to Madea's house like it was advertised. It's Madea dealing with her grandniece. 

Brian (Tyler Perry) is the son of Joe (Tyler Perry), who's the brother of Madea (Tyler Perry). Brian is having trouble getting his high school teenage daughter under control after his divorce from his wife. His daughter sneaks out of the house and goes to a Halloween party...at a college frat. When Madea and Joe find out all hell breaks loose.

The thing I must say about Madea movies are they talk about topical subjects as well as act crazy. The subject on how parents discipline their kids, and how kids talk to their parents is prevalent. I like movies that make me think during and after. 

After watching this I actually think I may see Boo2 A Madea Halloween. I was laughing so hard because my favorite thing about it was Madea was doing the things we all say we'd do. 

Example: someone tried to scare her and she punched him in the face THEN screamed running. HILARIOUS!  

...my older posts