"Another Gay" movies

Another Gay MovieAnother Gay Sequel: Gays Gone Wild!
This is suppose to be the gay version of "American Pie" four gay high school best friends vow to lose their virginity before graduating high school in "Another Gay Movie." For whatever reasons all but one of the main actors is back in the sequel (probably because the first sucked and they didn't wanna be associated with a sequel) that sees the four gay best friends in college and going on Spring Break in Ft. Lauderdale, FL in "Another Gay Sequel."

What makes this movie annoying is not the bad acting or the production values, but the fact that each movie was given a budget of $500,000. YES the budget was that big AND wasted on cheap gay stereotype storytelling and overacting. There's nothing remotely charming about either movie. In fact I am surprised I sat through both fully. 

The only saving grace was seeing the heavenly body of Jimmy Clabots in the sequel (he was on "Gigolos" on Showtime).
 
If Matt Damon didn't exist Jimmy would be my dream guy! He's perfection head to toe (although I think he may be insane as he was charged with domestic violence). 

Working with  my friend Mark to get his movie up and running really ticks me off knowing this movie is in production....TWICE!

I shouldn't rain on anyone's success. The first movie did make $700k, but the second made $100k. I'm assuming there won't be a third.

My honest opinion...both movies were not good. I wish I could say one was better than the other but I really really can't.
 

...my older posts