Epic

File:Epic (2013 film) poster.jpg
Visually this movie is beautiful. Storywise OY VEY!

I "think" it's "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" meets "A Bug's Life." I get the attempt but wow this was a bad one.

A ton of big name stars lend their voices....but it was a waste. I don't get WHY the importance of the story. I actually fell asleep twice and had to rewatch. There is an unresolved love story. The villan isn't really scary. 

Think of this like watching a baby being born; you think it's going to be a wonderful experience until it happens. It's not as wonderful as you think. It's actually pretty painful for everyone involved, and you just can't wait till it's over. Granted at the end is a beautiful baby; at the end of this is well the chance to start a new movie lol It doesn't answer any questions or make you fascinated about anything. Plus it's already been done.

Honestly if you want your kids to be entertained for two hours take them to this. If you are an adult into animated films pass on this or wait for cable/Netflix.

...my older posts