Iron Man 3

File:Iron Man 3 theatrical poster.jpg
Robert Downey Jr aka RDJ is back as "Tony Stark" aka "Iron Man."

After the events in "The Avengers" Tony Stark moves back to his LA home with Pepper. They DEEPLY affect him as he starts having panic attacks and change his personality completely as he's now (dare I say) a homebody who loves being romantically committed to just Pepper. In this incarnation he helps take down the villainous "Mandarin" whom is basically terrorizing America ala Osama Bin Laden. There is a huge, original twist in this I won't tell you about but I absolutely loved this film.

At first I was upset that Tony Stark wasn't as snarky as he was in "The Avengers." I was ticked off to be honest. After the movie I thought about it. DUH of course that would affect his snark. 

After I got over this I loved this movie more than "The Avengers." Why? Because everyone did something. Everyone in this movie had an important role and it was amazing! The script was TIGHT! Shane Black did an amazing job writing/directing this one.

If you want a summer blockbuster the size of "The Avengers" this is it folks. Fans of the first two Iron Man films would love this one.

David
http://www.facebook.com/whoiambook 

...my older posts