Heroes Reborn

Years into the future after the end of the original series "Heroes" in 2010 this show begins. It's just as good as the original only it doesn't copy it...keep reading.
Jack Coleman is back as the Man in the Horn Rimmed Glasses (Noah Bennett). Depressed after his daughter Claire's death. BTW Claire died during childbirth...she gave birth to twins (a boy and a girl) with Peter Petrelli as the dad. And so begins the new version of the show.


More characters like Zachary Levi's Luke, breakout star Kiki Sukezane's Miko, and my biased personal fave Ryan Guzman's Carlos.


The reason I love both Luke & Carlos (well I'm biased when it comes to anything Ryan does because I love him) but aside from both actors being beautiful human specimen, they are playing against type. Luke is VERY different from "Chuck," and Carlos is so layered and multifaceted I doubt Ryan's ever played a character like this before.


The thing I love about this show is that I understand every character's point of view even the Evo haters like Judith Shekoni's Joanne (Evos are evolved humans aka people with special powers). Dylan Bruce & Robbie Kay are great additions as well (good thing cuz I detested Robbie Kay on "Once Upon A Time").


Overall I like this incarnation of the series. It's listed as a limited series, but it should be a regular fixture. This show deserves more than the promotion it's getting. It's complex and well-written. I do feel it would far excel on The CW over NBC, but that's just my opinion.

...my older posts