the one about Valentine's Day redux

So I was sitting at home about to enjoy a quiet day off when Jake texted me. He apparently had a lunch date that changed plans on him. Met him at DTX, we ate at this hole in the wall diner on Tremont which was good, scoped out patrons, went to see Avatar, walked around Macy's, went to Club Cafe, and then parted ways. What is fun about him is I get to be a tween. We check out guys and I don't feel stupid. I love checking out guys. It's weird with my other friends I'm more worried about talking to them so when I get hit on it doesn't register. When I'm with Jake I notice the winks and smiles I get. At first I was like "Jake they are doing it at you." But he was like "oh no he looked dead at you." The best was this HOT omg HOT tall dark haired guy that walked by. I said to Jake "Damn he's gorgeous." And turned around as he walked past. He turned not once but TWICE and smiled. Ok that hasn't happened to me like EVER! I was giggling like a 14 year old girl.

Compared to yesterday where the dinner I needed closure didn't happen! UGH! I realized yesterday I'd have to make my own closure with Ben. My opinions will be left to myself but the gist of it is I deserve better.

...my older posts