the one where I get out of my own way 2

So a year ago I'd probably be either depressed or confused. I have three guys technically four I'm interested in right now.

One is an ex from two years ago. Since our breakup he's become one of my best friends but I've always felt we weren't done. He was actually there for me throughout the text message break scandal of 2010 (rolls eyes). We've gone on one date two weeks ago and another this week.

Then there's another guy whom I have been crushing on for two years. We are both single and had a blast when we hung out. I just don't know what he's thinking. We haven't planned our next hang out but it's coming.

Third guy is a guy I've known for three years that lives in Cali. He and I would be married by now had I moved to Cali back in 2007 when I went on a date with him. We're hanging out in March when he comes to CT for business. So nice and just...chillaxed lol Only way to describe him.

And the fourth is a guy I just met recently breaking the trend of me pursuing long-standing crushes hahaha Obviously I dunno what's going on there but we seem to get along pretty well.

A year ago I'd pursue one hardcore till it folded. I would have boxed them into a corner till they ran. And I would have definitely been far too aggressive. Today my thought is I'd be lucky if any of them worked out to be boyfriends or friends. If it happens it happens again I get something great out of it not matter what.

...my older posts